BAKED SALMON FILLET
*A full-sized picture of this dish is available in the Gallery.
Ingredients for 4-5 servings:
2 lb salmon file
50 g unsalted butter
1 tbsp chopped dill
1-2 cloves of garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, mix softened butter, crushed garlic, and chopped dill together.
2. Cut the salmon into portion-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the pieces of salmon side by side in a deep baking pan.
4. On each piece, place about 1/2 teaspoon of butter mixture along with a slice of lemon.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°С) and bake the salmon for 20-25 minutes or until it is cooked through.
Serve with Narsharab or basil pesto sauce (as in the picture) and mashed potatoes (or any of your favorite side dishes).
Bon Appétit! Enjoy!
This post is also available in: Russian